View Single Post

PoliteAssasin
05.10.2013 , 10:57 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by islander View Post
Pass the ball to the open receiver, dimwit. You had two chance within the first 30 seconds. The second you failed at your intercede or whatever. Again, user error.

and where is the rest of your fail team? Clearly not clearing out all those guys holding you in place.

Nothing wrong with the game, only things wrong with your own inability to hit the pass button to the open reciver mid way through the video, and the rest of your team's inability to clear space for you with CC.

Don't blame the game because you are all terrible.
You call him a dimwit, but I guess you're brain is just overloading too much from your higher level of understanding to realize that if he were to pass it off that squishy carnage sentinel would have been put through the exact same hell Myrm was, except he wouldn't have survived. Please try to think over what you post before you post it, and apply a little critical thinking to whats going on in the match before you blindly criticize others, and wind up looking clueless. Then again I guess a pro like you wouldn't have been susceptible to those roots though. POT 5 seems to have the best trolls lately. I'll give you guys that.
D E M A V E N D O B E R Y N