View Single Post

thomasbaxter
05.10.2013 , 04:45 PM | #18
This totally SUX. Thought 'aw good I can get my fill of level 50 ops while I've got my new alt to level 50, before i hit 55'. My healers were in group finder for 5 hours and not one op popped. Absolute fail and the amount of bug reports, complaints, forum threads etc that have gone up about this means either Bioware are just happy to ignore us or they're just plain stupid. This is a biggie for me (as big as t he repair costs cuz the repair costs needed to be dropped SO i could do these damn OPS!!!!)

Not seen Soa in 2 months and I tried to do a guild run 5 times this week with 5 different guilds. Responses were 'we don't need any more healers/members" and if they needed DPS they wanted me to respec etc. yeh it's not the hardest thing to respec but I don't wanna DPS ops I wanna heal em cuz thats what I'm used to.

Of course the most criminal thing about this whole thing is new players to the game won't get to see some of the best parts of swtor. Can't believe how bad customer service stinx for this game.

ALSO WANT A DEV RESPONSE PLEASE. DO YOU GUYS EVEN EXIST OR YOU TOO BUSY SHOVING CRAP INTO THE CARTEL MARKET?