View Single Post

Phillip_BW
05.08.2013 , 08:58 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Apologies for the delays we have had in getting the Physical Security Key made available once more within Europe. What I'm sure looks like an 'easy' thing to do is actually quite complicated internally. While the keys have been available in the Origin Store for the last couple of weeks, they were put up with prices that were different to what was advertised on the SWTOR website. You will be happy to hear that the prices agreed on are the lower of the two, and not the larger of the two

I'm happy to announce that for most of Europe, the Physical Security Key is once more available.

For the rest of Europe we are still working on making the Physical Security Key available once more in the following countries:
  • Czech Republic
  • Germany
  • Poland
  • Switzerland
As soon as I have an update on these countries I will be posting another update.

As each link is country specific for finding the key within the Origin Store, and as we can't guarantee that the links won't change over time, the easiest way to find the item in the store is to open the Origin Store in a browser ( http://store.origin.com ) and in the upper right-corner, type "Star Wars Physical Security Key" in the search box.

Phillip Holmes
SWTOR Head of Security