View Single Post

haksilence
05.06.2013 , 12:20 PM | #1
**UPDATED 6/19/2014**

Hey, the name i will be going by for this post will be Kithide (pronounced Kitheed). I have been playing my Combat Medic Commando alongside my shadow tank since launch, my commando can currently be seen on The Harbinger raiding in <Intrepid>'s progression team and could previously be seen in <Ascension>'s progression team back on the Jedi Covenant.
I have amassed a notable amount of experience and skill with the class over the time spent in this game, even during which times when commandos were considered the black sheep of the healing community and were shunned from serious raiding and labelled "gimped", striving to prove common misconceptions wrong.

Well there are no misconceptions now! Commando's are solid healers and have all the tools they will ever need to to keep your raid group up and running to down that boss you've been grinding at for a week.

I'm here to show you how to use those tools to be successful, I hope this guide can be found helpful and useful.

open to criticism and all constructive critique will be taken into account and if i find the points made valid i will edit the post to include said point and include the contributors name at the end.
CHEERS!

Table of Contents
  1. The Terminology
  2. The Build
  3. The Abilites and Talents
  4. The Gear
  5. The Basics
  6. The Advanced
  7. The Kithide

The Terminology
Spoiler

The Build
Spoiler

The Abilities and Talents
Spoiler

The Gear

Spoiler

TL;DR:
Run Half Alacrity and Half Surge
400 or so crit
Focused Retribution and Serendipitous Assault Relics
Aim Augments

The Basics

Spoiler

The Advanced
Spoiler

The Kithide

Spoiler

Yes yes yes i know, i *Could* have placed the Kithide healing style in with the advanced section but i wanted to emphasize the experience gap between healing the advanced style and the kit style as well add a little bit of my own flavor to the guild :P if I write a solid guide but you dont remember it, what good did it do?

If there are any additional questions or concerns please feel free to leave a comment and I will answer your question and update the guide to reflect that question, please let me know if there is anything ive missed.

Get out there and Earn us Commandos some of our healing credibility we have been so lacking for such a long time, and most importantly, Enjoy yourself.

Let me know how it all works out for you guys and post your preferred healing style =)

cheers mates see you all on the front lines.
10/10 NiM Dread Ops
Archon Jaberse, Captain Morgan Spice'rum, Gatecrasher Kithide Ameranthine
<Aisthesis> and <Postmortem>
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardarell_Solo View Post
Mr. Captain Morgan Roll/Rummaster ^^