View Single Post

05.03.2013 , 11:40 AM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Bytemite View Post
Yeah, after reading in other threads comments about the disparity in having to pay versus having it available, it's a good point. But tricky to implement. I like the idea of going back in and adding more conversation options on the wheel, if they have prerecorded lines already for some SGR that just didn't make it into the final, that might actually be workable. And there's even other benefits, like there's been times that the ONLY positive response in a conversation is a flirt, when the platonic option that the other gender gives would be more in character.

Might depend on the programming how doable that is though. Don't know if the game is restricted to those three options for any reason, and would blow up if they tried to change the code. Or if they'd have to do anything with the graphics, though changing a graphic interface is probably easily than the recoding issue.
That's another thing they could do! Go back, and match up what the chat wheel says to the actual dialogue. Seriously, a lot of those chat options do not fit between what is written and what is said. :/
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry