View Single Post

05.03.2013 , 10:20 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Seireeni View Post
Mmm...english isn't my first language and I have to admit that I have troubles understanding what you are meaning with this post. Anyway, run around the pvp forums a little and you pretty soon find posts where "this works like this in this game and it should work like this in TOR, too"-posts. If that is not what you meant, then I lost you somewhere during that post.

Also, the fact that someone "went to an outside source" doesn't justify telling everyone interested in the future of SGR to shut up. It's like saying that all pvp players are rude because you met one person who started raging at a warzone.
You asked for the difference between people asking for changes in one thing and asking for changes in another.

PvPers don't go about trying to get media and other organizations involved in getting PvP changed.

Other differences. Tell a PvPer to put their money where their mouth is "Don't like it, show BioWare by not paying for their game" you don't get people saying "You're trying to hurt the cause" Say it about SGR and you do.

I'm all for options though! In fact, having read posts, I'm actually for the idea of herosexual now. Though still think people should give up the arguement "I can't play myself in RL!" as that arguement still fails when they say "It's just a game, if you don't like the option, don't take it." or "I'm SGR in real life so it's important to me in the game!" then turn around and say to those not for it "It's a game so it shouldn't bother you if it's in." If it's a game, then it shouldn't bother anyone that it's not in by that same comment.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry