View Single Post

FuulishOne
04.30.2013 , 07:04 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by bsbrad View Post
I personally dont use DH as even with the added bonus healing the cons still outweigh the pros in this case.

The main rotation should still be the same as pre-2.0, SB->Resurgence->Innervate, then you should choose cuddle puddle or consumptionx2 depending on your force management and crit success with Innervate. Rinse and repeat.

Use Polarity Shift before DI when you can to reduce it's casting time, also try to make sure Recklessness is up. DI should only be used if Innervate is on cooldown or you feel comfortable that the target of the cast wont die in the time you take to cast it.

For Operations you should always have a resolve stim on (nano-infused), I typically run with a reusable when doing dailies.

The triage adrenal and clicky relic should be used on cooldown or before a big fight.
The only con with using Dark Heal is the force cost, and right now force really isn't an issue for Sorcs. Using Resurgence with Dark Heal will almost guarantee a 5.5 - 6k heal, whereas DI, you're lucky to get the 10k crit heal, but most of the time you'll only get the 5.2-5.6k non-crit heal (this is due to the strategy a lot of folks are adopting to go full power only and skip on crit rating, thus dropping your crit to roughly 25% or worse on DI).

I agree that main rotation should be Resurgence -> Innervate, rinse repeat as much as you can (and if you're rocking the 2 by 2 PvE bonus for 6s cooldown Innervate, then even more so). Just stating that situationally, DH isn't as bad as it used to be.