View Single Post

CrownofGold
04.30.2013 , 03:13 AM | #72
Here is MY issue with this questline: the entire thing leading up to the final battle is designes to be soloed. At the end you're going to go and switch it on us and demand that we need not just one other person but THREE? I am ok with missions being challenging but you need to be realistic.

And while I am on my soapbox:

One of the best qualities about SWTOR that made it a better MMO than others was that by grouping up with other people, you were able to accomplish more in a slightly easier fashion. With the exspansion, all misssions you groul ip with become HARDER! Not just twice as hard for two people but almost four times harder if you just add ine additional player to the group. Where is the motivation to group up with other players if it is going to make your game play a head ache. Thirty minutes for a group of four to kill the Archon? ARE YOUR SERIOUS?!?!

And oh yeah, I am glad there are level 55 flashpoints but who's idea was it to make the healers job even MORE difficult than it already was? They already had the hardest job in the group! STUPID DESIGN CHOICE!
"I am Revan reborn and before me you are nothing!"
Let me refer You! http://www.swtor.com/r/3QF8R4