View Single Post

04.29.2013 , 10:01 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by partylikeaturtle View Post
You do realize not everybody has been playing since the beginning, right? I've only been playing for four months, and have never done EC at all. It wasn't in group finder before the expansion, and now that the expansion's out, I'm level 55 and it once again isn't in group finder. It is soon going to be the case that I have done EV, KP, TfB and SaV, but not EC because it was never in endgame group finder for me. I would love to have access to EV/KP/EC in group finder at lvl 55 because I've done very few ops runs.
Tons of groups going on for EC even on a crappy server like TOFN. Seek and you shall find. Classic Ops are done for weekly, so most of the guilds are still doing that. An MMO's endgame never caters to all the latecomers, it's bad enough we had TFB and 4 FPs scaled to 55, EV/KP/EC have been done to death by the majority of raiders. When I arrived in WoW late-TBC I realized I missed all vanilla raiding content ... that's life in an MMO.
The prodigal son has returned ... some people are stuck with SWTOR, for better or worse.

Kognition - 55 Scoundrel