Relics

LukeVadder

So what relics does a combat sentinel want for pve and pvp. Which damage is best for us, force, kinetic etc etc. I know some has armor penetration but with our PS do we need that?

You will want an Energy proc relic (relic of the Cerulean Nova) since we have so many armor penetration windows popping up. The second relic should be an on-use power relic (Relic of Boundless Ages).

If you spec Watchman, you'll want your choice of the Power proc relic or the elemental proc relic and a Relic of Boundless Ages.

You will want an Energy proc relic (relic of the Cerulean Nova) since we have so many armor penetration windows popping up. The second relic should be an on-use power relic (Relic of Boundless Ages).

If you spec Watchman, you'll want your choice of the Power proc relic or the elemental proc relic and a Relic of Boundless Ages.

wouldn't watchmen want the internal 1 for the new relics because i didn't see a elemental 1 for force users on for tech i think it was for the new set of relics for proc

Yeah, I Know but the power proc PvE relic is an OP only drop, you can't get it for comendations. There's a slightly weaker pvp version of it, but that one parses the same as the dread guard internal dmg proc relic for me. So until you're lucky enough to win the roll for the power proc, the question remains...

PvP ones do not share cool down. Proc damage does not share cooldown with PvE power proc, but when looking at my logs and reading the tooltip it seems that the procing of the PvE damage relic will stop the PvE power proc from procing.

On log I averaged.

6.5 secs per damage proc

30 secs per power proc

Both PvE and when run together.

When alone

6.2 secs per damage proc

22.4 secs per power proc

Only one run with each set up.

Edited by Thufir_Hawat