View Single Post

Drussy
04.22.2013 , 05:24 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Krewel View Post
People calculated that the enrage timer is increased on Styrak 16m HM and dps requirements per person are decreased compared to 8m HM. There are objective factors, so that's why we can say that in this case 8m HM is slightly harder, just as 16m EC NiM for Tanks and Kephess was harder before the nerf-bats.

All in all, both versions are a complete joke, this is by far the easiest content so far, definitely easier than EC HM when it first came out, which is disturbing, to say the least. My guildies will be BiS in about a month, and no NiM in sight. If BW pulls another let's-wait-6-months-for-one-additional-mechanic-per-boss policy I will again personally witness the mass exodus of remaining raiders that care about the endgame of SWTOR. Things do not bode well for 2.0 and the season has just started. They completely dropped the ball by not releasing at least TFB NiM, and, to be perfectly honest, I'd rather see them implement NiM as simply a quantitative increase in difficulty, as they did before the EC NiM fiasco. Let's just say that one more painful period from EC HM to EC NiM (the period in which I saw appx. 50 raiders leave the game) will be a complete deathblow for me and the entire server of TOFN. There are only so many raiders (people that give a damn about endgame) in this game, and this laughable content does not help our cause.
You feel that S&V HM is very easy and I agree (even though most people won't think the same) but you have to consider that this operation is going to be available in 2 more modes, if they make the HM very hard, the Nim would be really challenging (doable by like 1 or 2 % of the players), and I let you imagine the next difficulty.

I personally don't think they will make the same mistakes again about the time we're going to wait before next content, they made really good improvements in development rate last months.
"Real players" interested in Star Wars will find many things to do waiting for this content. Feel free to find something else somwhere else which correspond with your expectations.

We all agree that maths shows 16HM is easier than 8HM but, maths don't take care that 16 players running to reach stones with aoe damages on the head is harder to organize that 8 players doing same thing (I have plenty of examples).