Thread: PVE bolster!
View Single Post

DerTaran
04.21.2013 , 01:45 AM | #63
To be honest, I would like to see PVE bolster for H4 Quests and Flashpoints. Not to make it easier for everybody, but to make it harder. Pre 2.0, I was doing some of the Flashpoints with my guild in Elite PVP gear and we run throug the content (nearly) without any Challenges. I always wonder where the fun is for PVE players to redo Flashpoints for the weeklys again and again if they are OP anyway.
So my suggestion, make all Flashpoints 60 and bolster everyone to 60. The gear you gain there should be needed for the not bolstered Operations.
In PVP, I like the bolster system, it prevents - hopefully - people from leaving warzones because of the missing gear of the teammates (this happened very frequently pre 2.0). On the other hand, BW should not bolster Ranked WZ (like my suggestion not to bolster Operations).
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 60 Commando; Annakami 60 Vanguard; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 55 Scoundrel; Orokriste 55 Shadow
Amitha 55 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurück! We want our CM back!