View Single Post

Tatile
04.20.2013 , 06:06 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by djvapid View Post
Another question here. I've seen some people summon what looks to be a hologram of a Hutt who you can use as a class trainer. Is that something you can pick up from the cash shop or a Collector's Edition goodie?

The Hutt trainer was a pre-order only item for ROTHC (Makeb), it's not available any more. There are two other statues - Darth Malgus and Satele Shan - that sell on the GTN, but they are very expensive. I expect we'll see more holostatues, but they're likely to be limited edition.

Edit: Also, another question: is there a way to turn off XP gain temporarily? I hate out-leveling content but at the same time I'm a completionist, so I almost always wind up over leveled for an area. A way to go about keeping with the area without it being too easy would be amazing.

No, there isn't currently and I don't believe Bioware have ever acknowledged the question. You could make a thread in the Suggestion Box, but you would need to be prepared to defend your idea, a lot.

Edit #2: I noticed that companion gifts now tell you whether or not there will be a friendship gain. Is this universal across the board, no matter what gift it is? Or should I still expect to hand them a hundred different things while trying to figure out which ones he/she will actually like?

All companion gifts now show, when hovered over, how the current summoned companion will react. It even applies to the ones in your bank. There are, of course, still the companion gift guides floating around. I personally use Darth Hater's.

Edit #3: On a side note, I'd just like to say THANK YOU for fixing the jedi robes so you don't look like you could land a plane on your rear end. I remember when the game released, there was some sort of layering glitch that caused your butt to stick out like a...well, a lot. You get the idea.
Answers in pink.