View Single Post

djvapid
04.20.2013 , 04:42 AM | #19
Another question here. I've seen some people summon what looks to be a hologram of a Hutt who you can use as a class trainer. Is that something you can pick up from the cash shop or a Collector's Edition goodie?

Edit: Also, another question: is there a way to turn off XP gain temporarily? I hate out-leveling content but at the same time I'm a completionist, so I almost always wind up over leveled for an area. A way to go about keeping with the area without it being too easy would be amazing.

Edit #2: I noticed that companion gifts now tell you whether or not there will be a friendship gain. Is this universal across the board, no matter what gift it is? Or should I still expect to hand them a hundred different things while trying to figure out which ones he/she will actually like?

Edit #3: On a side note, I'd just like to say THANK YOU for fixing the jedi robes so you don't look like you could land a plane on your rear end. I remember when the game released, there was some sort of layering glitch that caused your butt to stick out like a...well, a lot. You get the idea.