View Single Post

Darth-Obvious
04.19.2013 , 08:57 PM | #5
After playing 1 pure light side character and 2 pure dark side characters I'd recommend against playing in any one direction.

There's not much of a point in going completely one sided unless that's the way you want to play it that way.

I personally had more fun with Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter story lines because I was playing them more grey or doing what I wanted rather than sticking to an alignment.

To a certain degree I actually wish the LS/DS system wasn't in the game. I feel like people would be more inclined to play the way they wanted or would possibly role play a little more, rather than trying to go down a good/evil path. Not to mention alot of the choices aren't just simply good/evil choices. There are a number of times where the light/dark side actually have no place or context in certain decisions that they're marked with.

I understand why they included them though, because people expected it, but honestly at this point, the whole good/evil thing is an outdated system and thankfully we're seeing more games that involve choice move away from that like The Witcher and The Walking Dead.