Thread: PVE bolster!
View Single Post

04.18.2013 , 02:41 PM | #37
Maybe you arent reading my posts. I am in a progression pve guild. I have top end pve gear. Bolster is making my gear better than someone in pvp gear. That is stupid. As someone who is getting an advantage, I am big enough to say, its unfair that I have an advantage in pvp that I did not earn in pvp. PvP gear (in pvp) should be > PvE gear. It is really simple.

The reason why it is a significant issue is because I dont want PVP players to quit. I have a lot of friends who exclusively pvp (I play on a pvp server), they dont really see the point in playing when I show up bolstered with better stats.

A lot of your complaints should be directed to the way BW set up wzs. They are completely unfair and the least of that reason is "gear". The biggest reason is pre-made v pugs. When we hare 8 people in mumble, we are likely going to coordinate better than 8 randoms from the street. Even if some of those randoms have great gear, we can coordinate and take care of them.

As for your last question, the same reason why someone in a pve raid may get gear even though the rest of the group did all the work.

I have yet to see 1 legitimate argument for why my pve gear should be better than pvp gear. Even if it was only 1% better than pve gear, at least you could argue that "better is better". But when the gear is worse, what can you argue?

Would you be okay if pvp gear was better than pve gear in pve?

Ill quietly wait for an answer.