View Single Post

revcrisis
04.18.2013 , 01:54 PM | #10
Assault Plastique nerf: Hits for half as hard, but sets the target on fire with a dot. I am ok with this. Less burst, but I can live with it especially if I put a sticky grenade and AP on a target back to back.

High Intensity Bolt nerf: Less armor penetration. I am ok with this. My HIB hits for less but still hits hard. When we start min/maxing, the HIB will be hitting for very hard again.

Plasma Cell nerf. Damage is half of what it used to be. This, I am NOT fine with. The minimal dmg plasma cell is putting out is useless. This is really the bread and butter of the Vanguard/Pyrotech class. We need the damage of Plasma Cell to be back to what it was. I understand that you increased the proc rate so we can dot up multiple people, HOWEVER, we excel in bursting down single target players. This is what we are good at and what we are good for - single target burst. I am not going to run around shooting 6 different targets and proccing my plasma cell that hits for 800 dmg. I would like to see the proc rate of this lowered again and the damage increased.

I think a simple change in plasma cell will make PTs/Vanguards viable again.