View Single Post

Soxbadger
04.18.2013 , 12:23 PM | #5
Without the shackles that fight is way to easy.

If you are having problem with shackles you need to be discussing with your group who has what abilities to break them.

I am a sorc healer, I can break my shackles with 3 different methods (may be 4, Ive never even tried to cleanse). The entire fight is about paying attention to shackles and the fire. I think the boss has less than 500k hp.

All you need to prioritize is, not standing in fire, not being shackled to be in fire, not being knocked back into fire.

As the healer I shifted my camera angle to see the engines. As soon as I knew what 3, I would immediately make people move. You just stop what you are doing, there is nothing more important than getting to the right zone.

The tank would position so that the knock back would be into a corner instead of into another zone where there could possibly be fire.

If you do this, you will have much more success. This fight was not very heal intensive, it just simply was getting to the right zone first, everything else second.

(edit)

The fire does move, but I believe that the engines turn red, before there is actual smoke. So if your healer re-positions camera to see the engines, you can get a little bit of a head start. The reason you may want it to be the healer is that 1) the healer can just heal off the group frame so doesnt need to see the fight and 2) the healer likely has multiple ways to break shackle just in case.