Thread: lol bolster
View Single Post

Arutar
04.18.2013 , 06:34 AM | #1164
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
But the inbalance of these weird situations is not nearly as big as the inbalance in PVP in general was pre-2.0. There is no 60-80% power difference that can be gained through abusing the Bolster bugs. And because of that, it is already superior to pre-2.0 PVP.
Not in my experience.

Under lvl 55 WZ are at the moment much more imbalanced than they were before.

With the exception of the dreaded lvl 49 pimped twinks, pre lvl 50 WZ before the patch were almost perfectly balanced anyway with everyones hp between around 11-13k HP. When 2.0 went live, you could see people between 18k and 33k HP in the lvl 30-54 WZ. Two hotfixes later, there still is a potential gap of 6-7k HP (23k to around 29K).

LVL 55 WZ zones now see around 25kHP to 33K HP (we are not even discussing the mess when 2.0 went live). Expertise varies largely depending on the question if people got the memo of removing the expertise crystals from their old PVP gear.

PVP NOW is a mess.

And do not get me wrong: My juggernaut has read all the memos and now sits happily at the top of the food chain with 32K HP at lvl 55 and about 1,8K expertise (mostly remodded EWH + Conquerer+Partisan). I just would never dare to claim that it is more balanced now.