View Single Post

04.17.2013 , 06:10 PM | #1
I think Bioware needs to rethink how pvp should work. Right now you have healers and tanks who are only support roles in pvp. I think they need buff the dps across the board. Healer, tank, and dps need the damage to their attacks increased. You can help counter this by also buffing defensive CDs, but increase the length of time it takes for CDs to be ready again.

I don't think tanks or healer are worthless by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, it is the opposite. One tank and two healers seems to the to most optimal build for pvp. This really shouldn't happened. The way how pvp is now it makes tanks and healers more viable than a dps class. It is really screwy when a healer with guard can do a better job at tanking in pvp then an actual tank. If dps is boosted for everyone, then I believe you will see people taking on a more offensive approach to the game.

I think healing should only come in short bursts, and in-between those bursts healers can spend their time dpsing, and their damage being only slightly less effective as an actual DPS.