View Single Post

04.16.2013 , 05:05 PM | #2013
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluntron View Post
youre talking as if you never get focused in your warzones, which means you are going against people who tunnel or you arent well known on your server.

I get two three people up the butt anytime I try to get close to the objective (Node, door, BC) So I spend alot of time off healing myself and running around corners and not pumping out dps

I just got done doing one of those type of warzones and I pulled out 370k dmg, the only person to do more then me was a sniper he did 480k.

On a warzone where I can sit there in one spot and have zero down time in damage I can push 900k but I average out around 680k.

I still find arsenal as a plant your feet and pew pew and lot of people run out of range during mid cast, but if I get any closer I get jumped on so its a very positional way to play.

Also are we going to push for as much alacity as possible?
i get focused often and LoS and heal myself up plenty. but i avoid putting myself in situations where i am the prime target. i also avoid running off solo; when i get 2, 3 or more people trying to kill me and there are no teammates around i dont even try to escape, it just wastes time.
arsenal/gunny is still somewhat a "plant your feet" type class, but its much more "hit and run" than before. it has almost the same amount of mobility as merc pyro did.

and stay away from alacrity in PvP. biggest waste of stat ever.

Quote: Originally Posted by Bluntron View Post

but guilds still seem to be frowning at mercs.
they can frown all they want. doesnt change the facts
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads