View Single Post

skullkandy
04.16.2013 , 01:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SW_display_name View Post
You said

and

and

Which I disagreed with because
  • I don't actually see that many Mercs in my groups as Healer, and I run a lot of FPs since my Tank queue pops constantly
  • When I do have a Merc healer, they do a very good job and aren't trying to off-spec it as DPS. And certainly not any more often than Sorcs or Ops that I might encounter doing that (rarely).

I don't see how my response is mis-reading anything you said. I'm just disagreeing with you: sure, people queueing as the "wrong" role is annoying, but I don't see it happening disproportionately more with Mercs. And almost all the Mercs I encounter are good at their role.
you said, a bunch of stuff and cut up my post leaving parts out to try and make a point that you failed at.

I said don't be a d-bag and queue for a role that you aren't going to play when others actually are trying to play that role. I don't see that as some huge argument for you to forum warrior over. don't be a d-bag is a pretty simple request.

Mercs are the one class I see doing this more than anyone, anecdotal sure but anything anyone says on this forum is anecdotal.
not once did I complain about mercs being bad healers, I know you would have something to get your panties in a bunch about if I did.....but no matter how much you wish that were the case I pointed out multiple times it's mercs who are not healing. say it with me one more time, are not healing.