View Single Post

Atramar
04.16.2013 , 02:16 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Harsisus View Post
Excuse me but I choose which characters I play, and I choose what/where/how I play - not BioWare. If I want to run Flashpoints all day, every day, for a week, I'll bloody well do it thanks.

This weekly cap is stupid, since I already hit the limit on day 1 of the patch, and I have to wait a week to get more (which I'll again hit the limit on the first day after reset).

What do I do for the remaining 6 days? I can't farm comms to get the gear set I'm aiming for, and I can't move on to farming higher gear sets until I have a decent one to begin with.

Hurr durr, no logic in the weekly cap at all.

GG wp, BioWare.
Justy because you don't see logic, it doesnt mean it's not there. It doesnt have to be a good logic .
From business perspective, it's very good solution, it will keep you in game longer, will force player to play few characters and spend more time till he's fully equiped.

Ofcourse forcing your customer to anything is not good at all, and they overdid it with the cap so people raged and forced them to change it... I mean comon, my healer did nothing but flashpoints (1 a day, as I have 5 chars I play constantly), usualy for leveling purposes, most included bonus bosses, and I'm capped since friday...
Again, I never said it was a good idea, I was looking for their point of view, and (in my humble opinion) they fired all smart advisors, and left only kiss ups (why censors.. why) who will suck up to team leader (quite common these days).

Anyway, they already claimed that they will remove it, so futher bashing beaten up team/advocating the devil has no purpose.
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013