View Single Post

OddballEasyEight
04.10.2013 , 01:00 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Karsk View Post
ROFL can you plis stop posting you have got to be the most silly poster ever....
Dont you understand there is no such things as consulars marauders etc just game mecanics.
I mean come on..... you talk about armors like they mean anything in the star wars universe lols
It's a game with game mecanics. Get over yourself.Only reason troopers etc use armors etc is to shield against
enviroment etc they do nothing against blasters or saber for the most part.So troopers will not shoot others troopers.
And this is what you dont understand, jedi dont need armors what so ever.In fact only reason obi wan used trooper armor first seasongs of clonewars was because they said it was more easy to make the combat on their current computer systems,later they removed his clone armor as they got better making the visuals.
And ive stated more than once that its very possible to play a jedi that doesnt have armoured robes, and yet that is totally ignored every time any of you guys answer my posts.
Also, you are wrong about why troopers wear armour. The armour does, in fact, help protect against blasters (and even sabers if its the right material. Like a bounty hunter with beskar'gam).
If you werent so snowed in on having ALL jedi wear only robes, you would know that.
You would also know that there are plenty of times in the EU where jedi have used armour other than the clone wars.
But i can see that most of you have your own "reality" in star wars that is based solely on your views of how a jedi "should be" and nothing else. Simply picking and choosing from what you like and dont like out of the canon.