View Single Post

Caeliux
04.10.2013 , 12:04 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
Meanwhile, smash has undergone a rebalance at worst. Smash hits a bit less harder, but everything else hits a lot harder.
I will jive in and say you are completely and utterly wrong with this statement.

I play all 3 trees and I know which one does better in damage and that is smash by a long shot.

Combat is the same as if was before, nothing has changed on the rotation, nothing.

I repeat, nothing, sure Bioware put a few things in but all in all its the exact same.

Far as damage Blade Storm hits little harder, but in the grand scheme its nowhere near the damage as smash.

Smash sweeps is somewhat down from before, not much and let me tell you that 15% less isn't alot, I still do 6k or little more with 3 singularity up with a Inspiration.

Sometimes a crit happens and its up in the 8k's.

Also smash is not a one trick pony, the set up can be played alot different.

(This is coming from a sent smash, not sure on the damage from guardian)

Also to add Strike hits harder, all the moves seem to hit harder since the patch.

But one move that makes smash better now is the finisher Dispatch http://www.torhead.com/ability/boxH6eo/dispatch, if crited I have seen up in the 9k's.

It's the one move that has changed the ballgame for smash build.

It don't do as much in combat because combat don't have the extra armor pen like smash.

I don't know what everyone one else is doing, but smash is the damage tree, combat is the clutch speed trans with some lockdown moves, and watchman needs help and Bioware needs to buff it up more.