View Single Post

foxmob
04.08.2013 , 08:37 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Simmerr View Post
Because, you know, SMASH IS NOT OP AT ALL AND IS COMPLETELY BALANCED. Morons
smash doesn't bother me. it's too easy, but my main dps is a vg/pt, so I have no business talking about another spec's ease of use. in fact, my rage jugg has more key binds than I can comfortably fit on my G13 + naga (hold mouse left handed so only use about 5 or 6 of the 17 binds while in combat).

still, I would rather deal with smashers running around indiscriminately than put up with all that bubble-stun. I pretty much benched my deception sin, scrapper scoundrel and watchman sent when everyone started bubbling. even when I could still be effective, I just wasn't having any fun at all. it was one stun after another, and all of my openers are within 4m.

sans bubble-stun, I think we'll see more variation in wz composition...at least in regs. rated will always be fotm for max'd peak performance. now that every 4m attack won't result in aoe stuns, though, I expect to play my stealthies more, and I expect more ppl to return to combat/carnage, which should out dps focus/rage and bring much better utility
Krackerjack/Deinon/Antiphon
JC -- Harb -- TEH