View Single Post

biowareftw
04.06.2013 , 10:55 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by WIZBASKY View Post
5 more days until Pyro PT's & vanguards get nerfed, yay, ned time a Bioware employee thinks its fine giving 1 class the ability to take on 2-3 people at once and win, should be fired.
They might of have been a little over the top, especially for their ease of play. I mean I do find it laughable that people complain about rage/focus specs more, when PT's can outdamage them with mostly single target lol.

2-3 people though? Don't know about that. I haven't played a spec in this game that could take on 3 GOOD players since release scoundrel. Now that? Was way over the top. A lot of that had to do with me having Biochem though, while other players had no idea it was going to be so OP at release.
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)