View Single Post

biowareftw
04.04.2013 , 01:01 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Polymerize View Post
I have 10 days. Wahh.
Trees will probably be changed globally on the 9th and everyone will have their points refunded. I doubt they are keeping the non expansion trees in effect for people without early access.

Gives people more incentive to buy the expansion and we all know this company (and all others) likes mo money, hehe.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco

Here is a bit more clarification on the differences between Rise of the Hutt Cartel and 2.0 put as simply as I can!

What subscribers will get without purchasing Rise of the Hutt Cartel: This is patch 2.0
Class changes and balancing levels 1-50
Any itemization/world changes which affect levels 1-50
Legacy Achievements

What subscribers will get if they do purchase Rise of the Hutt Cartel: This is Expac
New Operation: Scum and Villainy
Nightmare Mode Terror From Beyond
Upgraded level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints
Level cap increase to 55
All new Makeb storyline
The new Operation and Hard Mode Flashpoints in Game Update 2.0 are Level 55 Elder Game Content. The level cap increase to 55 is included with the purchase of the Digital Expansion: Rise of the Hutt Cartel. Free-to-Play restrictions apply. Visit the Free-to-Play Features Chart for more information.

-eric
Einstein's relativity work is a magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king... its exponents are brilliant men but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists.- Nikola Tesla - New York Times (11 July 1935)