View Single Post

ChuangTzu
04.04.2013 , 12:09 AM | #4898
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxicsox View Post
Mate, if have put my name on that petition, but there is accepting it being in reality where you know the chances of that changing anything are slim but still hopeful, and there is closing your eyes sticking your fingers in your ears thinking they are going to change their minds if you wish real hard.
After all the rage on the forums about this topic doesn't even rate a response from those in charge, I would at least like a little information so i can plan accordingly. I'm sorry if this upsets you, I would love to be able to stay at 30ms, but I would also love to never have to work again but get buckets of money each week, eat what ever food I want without putting on weight and a bra that can manage to hold my ***** in place while I run. I am though, a realist.
Did u read my whole reply? Obviously not! I am fully aware that the petition is unlikely to have any effect at all but that does not mean that I have to give up trying and turn into the likes of Jacsiah. I have even prepare for the merger by reserving my various toon's names on the Harbinger. But i will continue to campaign for them to change their decision until it finally happens.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu