View Single Post

TheNahash
04.03.2013 , 03:37 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Machine-Elf View Post
And yet another repost:
I'm convinced 99% of the items we've seen added to the Cartel Market so far were originally conceived as rewards for the upcoming achievement system.
I'd like to know what makes you 99% sure that the items we've seen added to CM where originally conceived as rewards for the achievement system.

Is it the multitude of rewards we received for leveling up our legacies, prior to the game going F2P?
The numerous rewards we received for reaching valor 100 or Social X, again prior to the game going F2P?
Or is it the tremendous amount of updates those few rewards that were already in the game from day 1 (titles, mounts and a few armor sets) had received until Fall 2012 when the game went F2P?

/end sarcasm

Honestly now, do you truly think that if it were not for the Cartel Market, reaching level 50 with a Sith Inquisitor would get you a Throne?

I'm not saying that there is no possibility that some of these items could've been drops in HM and NiM Operations if the game hadn't gone F2P and if the Cartel Market was not introduced, but to think that the items you mentioned would've been given away so easily is a very, very big stretch.