View Single Post

Rincewend
03.29.2013 , 01:18 AM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by JamieKirby View Post
sigh, no one ever reads a post.

The prices they are charging for crafted items are FAR over the cost of crafting the items, i am not asking them to sell them for less then what it costs to make the items, thats just stupid, i am asking them to be fair, paying between 10k right up to 25k for something that costs at the most 1200cr to make, i understand it costs quite alot to level up a crafting skill, but to craft a specific item after learning the schematic doesn't cost that much at all, certainly not 10k or even 25k.

Also, i am not whining, i am being honest, you just don't like it, since it probably means you are one of those crafters that spends little and charges insane prices.
it's a free market, if you don't like their prices don't feed them (don't buy it). Most of us that have been here since pre-launch beta have one of each (if not double) with tooons on both factions. I sold Overkill blue ears for snipers this weekend some of them for well over 20x cost one jey bracket was level 38 was selling for 80k each on my server, (was juse the market value I could of just listed for just a little over cost, but than again listing it where I did it sold in mins as it was (did not even finish the FP before I got the notice.