View Single Post

unK_
03.28.2013 , 07:56 PM | #1
Hello,

I currently play "hated" bubblestun spec, just checked out new ability trees for sorcerer and I wonder if playing hybrid after 2.0 hits will make any sense.

Here is the build I came up with (26/18/2): http://pts.swtor-spy.com/skill-tree-...0000000&ver=20

Now, it seems like it may be viable (since bubble mez will provide escape route, which does wonders) and won't cripple healing much, also will allow for using consumption without decreasing force regen. Higher abilities in corruption tree seem useless - great, they very slightly buff a skill I'll be able to use every 3 minutes. I think I'll pass. I also don't see much use of revivication in pvp as people are moving a lot and my experience is that usually nobody stands in a shiny healing circle, with exception maybe being side turrets in CW and to some extent NC. Speed buff for Innervate would be nice though, but oh well.

What are your thoughts?

PS. As a side note, it seems they nerfed the **** out of force barrier - no stun, no cooldown reduction and -10% absorption -_-