Themanthatisi
03.28.2013 , 01:53 PM | #1125
Quote: Originally Posted by PunisherAS View Post
This is complete..

Garbage...

Screw you EA.

Welcome to the typical gamers of this generation,
"LETZ BUYZ A RECOLORZ SO COOL!"

The gamers today will keep buying this crap, and the devs will keep releasing this crap.
Games today, look at Call of Duty, no matter how much the game was exactly as the previous people still spend 60$ on an expansion every year.

Lets look at the Madden Franchise. Back in the day 2k Sports was competing in the NFL game franchise made HUGE numbers over Madden. Madden was 50$ as ESPN Football was 20$. ESPN Football had better simulation and better graphics and WAY better gameplay. After two years, EA noticed this loss and decided to buy out the NFL Franchise making it impossible for any other gamers to find a Football game they like. NOW, lets look at the history of Madden ever since this update. CHEAP PIECE OF CRAP, every year... Not one damned game is good, they take out features and add them in and call them NEW. Guess what? Since this is the only NFL Football game, if you want to get your NFL fix you HAVE to purchase this game, NO MATTER WHAT? Guess what that also means? They can keep releasing this crappy quality piece of crap, and PEOPLE WILL STILL BUY IT! These 14 year old gamers will just buy anything that sits in front of them, we can't stop companies DUE TO THESE GAMERS.

What ever happened to game devs where expansions were free, content was free, and things were actually added into the game? Good bye Old Gen Gamers, lets usher in the new that will spend all their moneyz on digital crappy content forcing a dev to basically focus on these new gamers and let their games become a ****** piece of crap.

What ever happened to the Old School Gamers?
Thats what made dev's actually work towards improving a game.

Now gamers comes in, spend ridiculous amounts of money on stupid content, and it pretty much forces companies to go this method, because most companies such as EA only care about the revenue.
Times have changed and the gaming industry is huge compared to when i was younger. I have in past posts defended the idea that profit is NOT evil, and all business needs profit.

The real problem is EA's business practice (push out content fast and unfinished).. What developer company, game or franchise have they (EA) not ruined?

They have no idea what customer service or a quality product is... That is where EA is bad!

The CM is nice to an extent... I like some things in it, do not like others... like selling +41 crystals. Items that improve stats should never be in the CM, that should be EARNED stuff through game play.

I love this game, even if it was rushed... but it will be the last EA mmo I will ever play, because I know how much better it could be if EA cared about QUALITY. I am not even sure I will buy anymore EA single player games, unless its used for $10, many of their unfinished titles are barely worth more. if EA built cars, it would arrive missing parts, that's a FACT!

I remember back when small development companies would wow us, companies long gone, like Microprose.

times have changed and the "corporation" era is here for good until we are all bled dry of our money... Well, if the government does not take it first.

the poster is so correct about Madden football... EA will not get anymore of my money once I am done with TOR, lucky for them, its Star Wars and BW was involved (KOTOR 1 and 2 creators many of us love), but do not think for one second EA, that if you do another SW game, that I would even think about buying it. The day EA ever goes out of business, I hope I am alive to see it, so I can celebrate!