View Single Post

ScicleX
03.27.2013 , 09:57 PM | #1
Covenant of the Phoenix and Empire of the Phoenix are hosting
a Server-wide Force Fun Run and +10 Datacron Events
on The Shadowlands Server!

Founders Week is nearly upon us! Once again, we will partake in a week-long celebration of CotP, our members, our ideals and, of course, those special people who were there at the beginning to build the foundation which has kept us strong over these many years.

Look for the special Founders Week forum at cotp.info, which will have games, special event postings and discussions throughout the week. Of course, we will also be hosting the famous Phoenix Awards, where each year our members vote in a variety of categories regarding both the gaming community and our membership. There will also be various in-game events in certain chapters. We will also remember and celebrate our founding members, whose vision, hard work and determination is the bedrock of our guild.

As Covenant of the Phoenix (CotP) celebrates our Founders Week, we at The SWTOR The Shadowlands Chapter will be holding many festivities including +10 Datacron Events on Imperial and Republic Fleets, a Tython Jedi Knight Fun Run, 2 Writing Contests, and a Guild-wide meeting/raffle with lots of prizes available for our Members.

Sunday, 3/31
7pm-9pm - Force Fun Run
9pm - Founder's Week Fiesta!

Sunday, 4/7
Last day to submit Writing Contest Entries!

Monday, 4/8
9pm-10:30pm - Republic Fleet +10 Datacron
10:30pm-12am - Empire Fleet +10 Datacron

To demonstrate part of the great story-telling written into the SWToR MMO we're kicking off Founder's Week with a Tython Jedi Knight Forge Run! And everyone is invited! This event is Open to all. Caveat: those who do post a sign-up on the forums by Friday the 29th will recieve a special"lowbie" gift for their new toon! More Information here.

For further Info on the +10 Datacrons and how to prepare yourself before the event, please refer To this Guide.

We also have a Creative Writing Contest, and a Covenant Writing Contest available for all Members to join in on!

I hope to see you all there!

<Covenant of the Phoenix> is recruiting all levels and classes. We are a family style, multi-game community with players ranging from hardcore to casual. We have weekly events, do all levels of operations, have forums & mumble. Contact me in-game on any of my characters via Tells/Mail and check out our site at www.cotp.info. More information available through my Signature.
Officer, CotP SWTOR PVE The Shadowlands Chapter
Membership Application - Covenant of the Phoenix - Chapter Forums
Republic: Sciclex - Le'sath - Alniyat - Shaula
Empire: Ant-ares - Apølløn - Dschubba - Graffias