View Single Post

idnewton
03.27.2013 , 09:23 PM | #1105
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
And youre missing the essence here that regardless of whether or not I can buy it on the GTN, someone still has to buy it on the CM and THAT is an issue
Finally, a core belief is stated, with which I flatly disagree. No... it isn't a problem. Someone will be greedy enough or stupid enough to buy it on the CM and resell it on the GTN. If more people think they can do that too, more will, and the price will drop. Being one of those stupid and/or greedy people is your choice (and while I may have chosen words which sound biased against that idea, I am not actually. I simply couldn't find better words ). The fact of the matter is that there will be players who will resell on the GTN. Then you can buy for credits. If you don't want anyone buying off of the CM, as your post indicates, well... that's simply not your call to make. Players can make their own decision, and I do not see the logic in disagreeing with something that will benefit you (them buying off of CM and reselling means you can buy with credits, which you have stated you want to do).
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 24
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +31,000
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Negative language gets you disqualified? Oh I'm sorry, please wait while I contact your local 'safe space'