View Single Post

SilentKitty
03.27.2013 , 09:41 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
Just to note, you can get approval with HK-51 in some conversations. I noticed Kaon under siege had approval changes based on what I said and did. But yes, I agree. I'd be pretty disappointed if companions only every spoke in their own conversations aboard ship or in a cantina, and the rest of the time were essentially walking turrets. Hell, Dorne is supposed to my Trooper's second in command, but she hasn't said a peep outside of telling me to hold still since Corellia.

I think what's going to bug me with more general companions as well is actually making them make sense for everybody. HK-51 mostly did - though I had a hard time justifying why my Jedi characters or my Smuggler would want an assassin droid around, let alone send him on missions - but beyond that? Unless they just keep on adding droids, how is their simultaneous presence aboard multiple ships of both factions going to work?

*snip*
I am worried that there won't even be more conversations in a cantina or on the ship. Wish they would say what they intend to do with the companions in the future. I would like to know what happens to them. What will happen to Risha and her possible political future. How about the rest of them, I really like my little T7-droid. Will my character's mute marriages continue forever?

Moping a little at the moment, which feels very odd because I have never ever done that before during my time in SWTOR. I want to know that my crew will be more than walking sets of abilities and gear.
Female Mandalorians who romanced Torian are missing his Resol'nare and Mando'a lessons conversations since 4.0 launched. Please fix this!