View Single Post

TheBBP
03.26.2013 , 08:36 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
You can not see the difference in posting what Ford said vs saying Disney owes anything? Then you are hopeless and blind.

Disney owes nothing and your title of the thread is only saying you think they owe the fans an explanation. They do not owe the fans an explanation. But they already gave it by saying it will be original stories. So accept that. If you can't accept that then the butthurt must be strong with you. Accept it and sit back to watch the show or continue to be butthurt until 2015 and probably beyond. I got my popcorn ready. The internet will be hilarious with the tears.

And funny you took out the Indiana Jones part? Coincidence? LOL
I get it. You are trolling. You got me bud, I fell for it hook, line and sinker. Only a troll wields "butthurt" that often. Well done.

To anyone else listening, this thread has nothing to do with the direction of the movies. I probably should have clarified that to combat the desire of trolls. When I am saying that Disney owes the fans an explanation, I am talking about an overall explanation covering the dismantlement of LucasArts and the animation studio.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk