View Single Post

DeadDogBarking
03.25.2013 , 05:03 PM | #74
Concerning obvious war zone dominance,

We all get beat and before I start this conversation I will say there are times I am just frustrated and would like to point a finger somewhere. But honestly look at the scores and other stats after the macth. I have played one game against one specific Pub guild where our top player in kills was 5 or 6 and was ranked below their lowest ranked.

That may not be hacking, but its the equivalent of an NBA team playing a little league team. There are elements and methods in any MMO that if used effectively can cause a massive in-balances in 1v1. If u can get a bunch of MMO gamers to work together as a team, that same effect is then multiplied, Most other groups may follow general patterns of play to support each other, but they are not as flexible and effective as a team where every members actions supports the whole field and is directed completely towards generating as high of numbers in each category. I also say good job at showing me how effective this can be and for having the dedication to put in the time towards accomplishing these goals.

U do not need to hack to use the system and gain a major advantage. Real practiced organized teamwork is great, but kinda spineless when u know that 85% of your opponents will be a PUG group. As a lvl 50 merc in newbie armour in a WZ I am used to being on the receiving end. But in a this particular situation, I realized I was totally useless. I asked a team member if I was really that bad and they just said no and do not expect any more fun in WZ tonight.

At a certain point I need to ask myself what is really being gained. It would be like me beating my niece in chess versus playing her for enjoyment. There is a difference between being a top tier player in a competitive environment with random variables versus someone who needs to control their environment so that they can get pleasure from announcing they are a winner.