View Single Post

DarthOvertone
03.25.2013 , 04:56 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by biowareftw View Post
Anyways. This class was really fun and challenging, about a month ago, before I optimized keybinds etc. Now it is kind of boring. I have no idea why it is getting these buffs, but whatever. In before rage, blah blah. I could care less. Just saying it how it is, and wanted to help those people who may have been roadblocked to also being FOTM, due to keybinds etc.
I was surprised to discover how fun Sniper is to play. Due to the cover mechanic, I initially thought it would be a very static and boring class. I quickly learned that I could be quite mobile with it and the class became very enjoyable, especially in the wake of lolsmashers.

I'm going to enjoy my Sniper's time in the sun. I actually won't mind seeing more Snipers around since there are currently so few. For example, my guild only has three level 50 Snipers in its ranks. No doubt, a nerfbat will smack us at some point, but oh well...welcome to the MMO PvP class balancing act.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!