View Single Post

APeckenpaugh
03.25.2013 , 03:12 PM | #11 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by KeyboardNinja View Post
It's also worth noting that AP doesn't do all of the class balancing and theory crafting by himself.
I definitely have a team that supports me, brainstorms with me, and tests with me, but I do all of the design, implementation, and balance for all of the classes by myself. It is a daunting task.

The following changes are going out in 2.0 and won't be making it onto PTS.

Bounty Hunter
Mercenary
-Electro Net: This ability now applies its effects instantly instead of waiting for a projectile to finish traveling.

Arsenal:
-Tracer Missile: The Heat Signature applied by Tracer Missile now lasts 45 seconds. In addition, the Heat Signature effect now reduces armor by 20% and no longer stacks. Furthermore, this ability now fires a faster-moving projectile.
-Heatseeker Missiles: This ability now deals 25% additional damage if the target is affected by your Heat Signature. In addition, this ability now fires a slightly slower-moving projectile, ensuring that the Heat Signature effect-checking will work properly if fired off immediately after a Tracer Missile.
-Light 'Em Up: No longer affects Heat Signatures applied by Tracer Missile.

Trooper
Commando
-Electro Net: This ability now applies its effects instantly instead of waiting for a projectile to finish traveling.

Gunnery:
-Grav Round: The Gravity Vortex applied by Grav Round now lasts 45 seconds. In addition, the Gravity Vortex effect now reduces armor by 20% and no longer stacks. Furthermore, this ability now fires a faster-moving projectile.
-Demolition Round: This ability now deals 25% additional damage if the target is affected by your Gravity Vortex. In addition, this ability now fires a slightly slower-moving projectile, ensuring that the Gravity Vortex effect-checking will work properly if fired off immediately after a Grav Round.
-Gravity Surge: No longer affects Gravity Vortices applied by Grav Round.
Austin Peckenpaugh
Class Designer