View Single Post

03.25.2013 , 02:18 PM | #3224
I like how they asked for our preference in this thread, then ignored the overwhelming majority that wanted APAC mergers, and just went with whatever they wanted anyway.

Did they actually ask if people would prefer to:

Change from a PVP server to a PVE and lose the non-existant world pvp OR
transfer to the US to pvp where everyone gets to have an advantage over you in the form of ~150ms?

Continue playing on a local PVE server, then receive an influx of new local players to revitalise and replenish an already decent server? OR suffer the 200ms+ while trying to level, raid and PVP

Only ones I can think of who may have had a different frame of mind may be the RPers, which is fair enough.

Solution wasn't too hard tho. Offer the transfers you posted, but also offer the option to transfer to consolidated APAC server.

Sure, some would opt for transfers, but I think the APAC mergers were definitely the pick of the bunch for a vast majority of us =/

I am a subscriber of 16 months but sadly won't be renewing my sub to go back to US latency. Thanks for offering us local servers but you kind of screwed it by your lack of response to our issues. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to reliving the early days of a populated local server.