View Single Post

EricMusco
03.25.2013 , 02:12 PM | #20 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Webalienz View Post
I don't know about anyone else, but I made a boatload of credits selling low-level (17 through 39) item modifications (armorings, mods, and enhancements). Everything was selling within 2-4 hours, and for $2k-$5k more than normal. I was spending so much time sending companions on gathering and crafting missions, that I didn't actually get to level my Vanguard as much as I would have liked.

Needless to say, I'm stocking up and getting my premades done before this Friday starts.

The only things that I saw that were getting severely undercut were purple lvl 49 augments. But that just seemed to open up the lvl 47 augment market, where I was selling those for more than what the lvl 49 ones were going.

I am spending my weeknights planning, buying mods, and getting characters in place for the weekend to start. I have post-it notes all over my desk with my plans for different crew skills, skill builds, species (gotta unlock em all!), etc. Glad to see I am not the only one!

Also, if you are on my server I have definitely transferred some of my credits into your hands. Cool to see what crafters do with a changing economy.
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]