View Single Post

VanTesla
03.25.2013 , 01:25 PM | #423
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Please discuss Jeff Hickman's State of the Game #3 in this thread.
I wish to adress a few major problems in game that have caused a dozen of my friends and guild mates to quit subscribing and playing SWTOR all together. Here is a few of them from Jedi Covenant by player name, Sotty, Rood, John-specko, Der'rick, Vivean, Kalic, K'age, and Catra-wan are some that have left because of the below reasons.
1. As usual is in-game end content, current dailies being to repetitive and a chore to do, and nothing for legacy 30-50 content or any of worth .
2. Major game bugs that cause disconnections, major lag spikes, enemy glitchs that make operations more annoying instead of challenging, and Global Cooldown bug that still persist to this day.
3. Lack of pvp and guild content.
4. The current all focus on Cartel Market and nothing new for months for subscibers in new gear except the new event and reskins of old gear from the Reputation Vendors...
5. The now announced that new races like Cathar will cost Cartel Coins for Subscribers is a slap in the face to what was originally stated long ago that it would be free to subscribers.
6. Making the Cosmetic Customization is wrong for many reason and more so for subscribers. Reason 1: most MMOs you can do with in-game gold/credits. Reason 2: it has been mentioned long ago back in the start of the game when it would come out subscibers would not have to pay extra for it and Cartel Coins is paying extra nomatter what you say. Reason 3: Just because subscibers get a small monthly Cartel Coins bonus does not mean we should be forced then to use it on changing our looks which is free practically everywhere else and even our pets have a semi-version of it for free since game launch...
7. Personally most end gear and the new stuff from test look like horrid bad fan art and all the good looking stuff is going straight to Cartel Market which is completely unfair to subscribers.

p.s. If this keeps up with no improvements at the end of my subscription I will be ending my time with this game.