View Single Post

Phill
03.22.2013 , 12:19 PM | #7
I found this a bit frustrating as well. I have a fully min/max 63's sorc healer that I took over to the PTS and became disappointed.

I've spent x number of hours, ..grinding to get the best gear in slot. I had all my % perfect..my crit was at 36% my Surge was at 76%, and my alaricty at 9%...spent many hours parsing to make sure I am producing the best numbers for my raid team.

When I took my sorc over to the PTS my crit buffed was 18%, my surge was at 64% and my alarity was something like 3%..if that..

So basically the first boss you fight, the first green that is dropped on the new planet..will be better than the best in slots you have now.

Let the grinding start all over again..oh btw..for those subs that spent hundres of hours gear grinding..this is a big slap in the face as you need to spend $10 to start the process all over again.
"General, surely there must be SOMEBODY left who needs some killing, or some killing done for them."......."Sorry, Major. There's nobody left. You've killed them all. "