View Single Post

BadOrb
03.21.2013 , 09:55 PM | #320
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
Hey, cheers BadOrb. Not twisting anything. I'm trying to be realistic in my expectations. My "expectation" was 6-week targets (because that's what they said it would be), to which I'd assume some would slip a week or 2 (hence 8). Now I'm being told their target is 8-weeks...In an attempt to once again remain realistic, I'll assume most will slip a week or 2 to where 9-10 weeks becomes the new norm. Hopefully I'm wrong...but I doubt I am and I'll bet you in-game creds we never see 6 again.
Ah I get you now sorry for the late reply , I was on Quesh for 3 and a half hours. Yeah I guess it has gone from 4 weeks to 8 weeks , but that has been the case for a few months really. Still lets hope it doesn't slip more like you say 8-9 weeks between updates , sorry guys its now guaranteed every 10 weeks , i hope you are wrong , or your prediction is wrong.

Hmmmm , well I want a new planet every year at least or i will be bored , I'm not demanding just stating a fact

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12