View Single Post

rykiana-ferina
03.21.2013 , 09:35 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Lium View Post
Holy crap! Sorry for the double post but I went back and read all the responses in this thread complaining about the barbershop feature only being available on the CM.

Based on what I've read, I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of you are completely new to F2P MMOs. Because I also play DCUO and Tera and have dabbled in LOTRO. And pretty much any character customization you want you have to purchase from the in-game store.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending it, just saying this is standard practice. Do you guys not play other MMOs?
Yeah we play other MMO's and so you know I have been a sub since early access, but I'm also an old player of MMO's that didn't include a "real world monetary value" to change something that you should be able to do anyway, SWG is a great example of that.

At the end of the day the Cartel Market is a big success for what it offers, equipment, XP buffs etc, but I'm on the side of that is how it should remain, things like the "Barbershop" shouldn't be a Cartel Market option but a core game option, but then just wait for some of the more hardcore RolePlayers to get a hold of the news, they will have a field day with how much of a bad idea this is going to be.
Jedi Covenant
Veronna | level 50 | Jedi Sentinal - Watchman
Tisa | level 50 | Gunslinger - Sharpshooter