View Single Post

iheartnyc
03.19.2013 , 11:34 PM | #3070
Quote: Originally Posted by SpannersSF View Post
So...

1/ No point in me addressing this.

2/ So you're here in this thread to instigate a mass exodus? If that happens they will just close APAC servers down, problem solved in a way I suppose. I don't agree with your logic about people continuing to play.

When the population gets so bad the game isn't fun anymore or they close the APAC servers (can't handle high ms) then I'll just quit, no thread, no petition, I'll just stop playing. Until then, while the game is still fun, I'm going to try and make it more fun with my sad little bumps of this thread.

PS. It's arrogant to assume your "before it was cool" attempt 8 months ago was genuine while the people asking now are not, who made you arbiter?

Now I'm derailing this myself I'm going to slink off.
Yeah, a mass exodus either to Dalborra or to US/EU server. Once they see the RP/PVP servers are dead, they will do a server merge.

It's been 8 months since MDN has been dying. 2.0 is coming out. I've got BiS toons with high level legacy and valor stuck on MDN. I wish I could continue the story with him in 2.0 but guess what? I could invest another 50 hours leveling and getting the new gear, and what will I be left with? Stranded on a dead server? Bioware played our hands and now I just want a solution. Complaining on the forums has failed. Time for drastic measures.