View Single Post

Rincewend
03.17.2013 , 09:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by PollinationTech View Post
Can you show me what spec you are using for dps sorc, OP? I'd love to see how Sorcs are so over powered. You should write a guide.
I would like to see that too, it's not lightning as I ahve played that since beta. If left alone I will widdle down others but I spawn in PVP with a big sign on my head ("Free Kill"). So only bads leave me alone.

As to your request, come on people ask for a lot on things on the PTS, I saw a thread where Merc's were asking for some DPS love, (please who let them out of the basement). If they did that who would sorc's make fun of than?

Even saw a thread where a smash monkey was asking for a one button key everything in 60m. That does not mean he will get it. (like they don't already have a damage AOE attack).

I do agree I see a lot of threads asking for sorcs to have more deffensive ability, I think it is misguided as we are not tanks. I do think that some trees need some love, but understand balance is key and they are trying to balance two types of play at the same time (PVP & PVE). But than again that has been their problem from the get go.