View Single Post

iheartnyc
03.17.2013 , 09:00 PM | #3019
You know, the more I think about it, we may be victims of our own resilience really. Let me be honest. Over the course of this thread, here is my summary of the genesis of our message to Bioware:

1) Around Summer 2012 - fix our servers please!!!!! transfers or mergers!!!
2) Summer 2012 - naw bro things will get better when people get back from D3
3) Fall 2012 - naw bro things will get better when people get back from GW2
4) Fall 2012 - Bioware is just going to wait until F2P to see how populations adjust, it'll be fine!
5) Winter 2012 - F2P didn't help! Bioware, fix our servers or else!!
6) Winter 2012 - Allie says servers are fine and that we should not merge
6) Spring 2013 - Bioware is just going to wait until 2.0 to see how populations adjust, but please fix our servers or else!! We mean it this time!!!

Throw in a bunch of people who think things are fine, and the whole lot of you who continue to play on APAC, and well, I can tell you some corporates at EA are probably thinking, "these guys don't even know what they want and they are still sticking around APAC so no rush really."

I would like to suggest you all just reroll on new servers, or unsub and stop playing altogether. When EA sees that only 10 people are logging onto Master D everyday, they'll have no choice but to do something. But as long as people keep logging and getting ********d, there is a lot less pressure on the Devs to find a solution.