View Single Post

jovianus
03.15.2013 , 12:51 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by drfumblez View Post
The Empire had been winning the war for nearly 30 years before the treaty, THEN that came along and the war ended in a truce, leading to the 10-year cold war. When it started again, The Empire was winning through Act 1 and 2.

Do not whine about losing now. It's about damn time the Republic got it's freaking act together.
I think most players would prefer to see results from, you know, what they're actually doing in game.

Not , "Yeah, everything you do is irrelevant because the Republic is kicking your face in on every front, but some other characters in background stories set 30 years ago were totally kicking ***!"

I really find Balmorra the most annoying. I'm planning on doing a Consular play through just to figure out how we go from "Rioting breaks out on Coruscant and a humiliated Republic is forced to withdraw from multiple sectors after the revelation that they were supporting the Balmorran resistance in violation of the Treaty' to 'The Jedi knock over the Imperial government of Balmorra and install Republic allies, nobody bats an eyelash."